Piston Check Valves
The Piston Check Valves used in the oilfield industry, drilling and production operations are design to permit one-way flow of fluid and to shut down automatically to prevent backflow.
The Piston Check Valves meet all current API 6A requirements and are made in all material class (AA.....HH), temperature range and PSL level requirements.
- Size: 2 1/16” ÷ 4 1/16”;
- Pressure rating: 2,000 ÷ 10,000 PSI;
- End to end connections: flanges according API 6A;
- API threaded;
- Unidirectional flow;
- Metal-to-metal seal, safe at high and low pressure;
- Body and bonnet sealing: soft metallic crush ring;
- A compression spring insure piston seal at low-pressure.